Friday, October 14, 8:00 am–6:00 pm
Check out exhibits from publishers, AFS sections, and other organizations in our Exhibitor Room, Promenade D, open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Thursday and Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday.
Special information tables hosted by AFS partners include:
- American Folklore Society: Info Table, 2:00-5:00 pm
- Mediterranean Studies Section
- Folk Belief and Religious Folklife: Visit the AFS Folk Belief and Religious Folklife Section's silent auction in the Exhibit Room. All proceeds directly fund our Section's student prizes.
- Archives and Libraries Section
- Comics and Culture Section
- National Endowment for the Arts Information Table: Interested in applying for a grant? Bill Mansfield and Cliff Murphy from the National Endowment for the Arts’ Folk and Traditional Arts Division will be available to answer your questions about Endowment funding opportunities and submitting a competitive grant application, Thursday, Oct 13: 1:30–6:00 pm