Saturday, October 15, 8:00 am–1:00 pm
Check out exhibits from publishers, AFS sections, and other organizations in our Exhibitor Room, Promenade D, open 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Thursday and Friday and 8:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday.
Special information tables hosted by AFS partners include:
- Mediterranean Studies Section
- Folk Belief and Religious Folklife
- Archives and Libraries Section
- Comics and Culture Section
- National Endowment for the Arts Information Table: Interested in applying for a grant? Bill Mansfield and Cliff Murphy from the National Endowment for the Arts’ Folk and Traditional Arts Division will be available to answer your questions about Endowment funding opportunities and submitting a competitive grant application, Thursday, Oct 13: 1:30–6:00 pm