The AFS Career Center connects folklorists across all disciplines and career stages with a large and diverse collection of relevant career opportunities.
The AFS Career Center is powered by YM Careers, the leading provider of job websites and career centers for professional associations. This partnership dramatically expands the scope of potential job searches and offers more resources and support for both job seekers and employers, who can take advantage of listings throughout YM Careers’ network of nearly 2,500 niche Career Centers.
Looking for a job?
- Search among thousands of posts by keyword, job title, or location.
- Post anonymous resumes, so employers can recruit you while you remain in complete control over who sees your complete information.
- Opt in for alerts every time a new job opens that matches your personal goals and interests.
- Take advantage of YM Careers’ bank of resources, including tips and career coaching.
Are you hiring?
Use the AFS Career Center to reach the most qualified group of professionals who work in culture, communities, folklore, and traditional arts.
- Post your position where folklorists look first.
- Reach passive job-seekers who don’t visit job boards by opting for a Job Flash email to all registered job seekers.
- Take advantage of extensive advertising opportunities.
- Your job listing can be integrated into social media channels to engage folklorists and provide valuable exposure to AFS’s audiences and relevant users of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and others.
Get started today!
Anyone may use these services, though you will have to register to access them. AFS members may use their customary username and password to access the platform.